Cashcrate Tips "helping families and friends make free money online"
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Cashcrate Tips » General Discussion » Write For Us (Would you like an extra backlink and referral link?)
Write For Us
jehobithDate: Thursday, 2013-02-14, 3:09 AM | Message # 1
noob
Group: Administrators
Need some backlinks or places to share your referral link online?

Sharing your Articles on Cashcrate Tips gives you a great opportunity to plug in your referral link/banner and get a back link to your own site. This is a golden opportunity for you to gain back links to your website and another way to get your own referrals. Write your articles with unique relevance. Using just the right keywords will get your article read by others and hopefully get you a few extra referrals.

I would suggest using these keywords or keyword phrases in your blog articles. (cashcrate, get paid to, surveys, online surveys and offers, earn extra cash) I will add these keywords to the tag section of the blog entry form as an extra bonus.

Cashcrate Tips will not be Pre-Approving any articles submitted. However, They will be checked after submission to assure proper coding, and punctuation/grammer are correct and paragraphs are formatted.

You have total control to use the "Add New Entry" button on the blog page and have your blog article displayed immediately in the Blog section of the site. The blog editor has a bbcodes panel. Fully customizable features for writing and sharing off articles.

How do I know you wont change my referral ID to yours?

This is a good question and it is one that I have asked other members myself before. What I get in return is content for the site. Plus I already have
my own Referral links embedded into the site where I want them. I'm not going to scoop to a lower level and do that to a fellow CC member.
You can always right click on your blog article and click "view page source" and if you look at the coding you will see that your referral ID is there and not changed.

Just follow the below requirements and you can be on your way to get your own backlinks and referral links/banner.

- Requirements -

1. Blog article's must be Cashcrate related. Share your experiences & knowledge. Be creative, have fun.

2. Use The keywords (get paid to, surveys, cashcrate or any 3 mentioned above) somewhere in your article.Try not to repeat any keywords more than 3 times.

3. You can have one backlink to your cashcrate related site and have your cashcrate referral link, and 468x60 banner displayed once inside your blog article.

4. Articles must be unique and original. Not copied from any other site.Articles will be ran through copyscape after submitted.

5. Article length is up to you. But the minimum word count must be 250.
If this interests you, then go ahead and visit the Blog section today and get your free backlink and referral link +468x60 banner in your blog articles.

Tip: The more articles you write for us, the more Backlinks & Referral links/Banner's you receive!

The blog editor does have html, but only for myself. If you want, you can send me a PM me on this forum if you wish to put your own facebook like button or twitter button inside the blog article you written.

Just send me the codes to help promote your article. Another way to boost your views. If anyone has any questions, Please PM

Please do not PM me any Articles or post them here in this threa

Get paid to do surveys

cashforuonlineDate: Sunday, 2013-09-22, 0:42 AM | Message # 2
noob
Group: Users
I visited the Blog section, but I can't figure out how to add an article! I can't find the "add new entry" button.

http://www.cashcrate.com/3661280

jehobithDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-24, 8:59 AM | Message # 3
noob
I apologize but I had to take down the "write for us" section. I was getting too much spam from it.

If you would like to submit your article. send it to me in a PM and I will post it asap!

Get paid to do surveys

cashforuonlineDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-24, 5:41 PM | Message # 4
noob
Group: Users
Ok, I'll do that. Thank you very much.

http://www.cashcrate.com/3661280

jehobithDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-24, 10:20 PM | Message # 5
noob
Quote (cashforuonline)
Ok, I'll do that. Thank you very much.

I responded to your PM cashforuonline. Hope all is well.

Get paid to do surveys

Forum » Cashcrate Tips » General Discussion » Write For Us (Would you like an extra backlink and referral link?)
Page 1 of 11
Search: