|Home » Articles » Helpful posts|
Make Money Blogging
Make Money Blogging
One of the best ways to make money online is blogging.
Many people who already have a blog earn extra cash just by adding Google Adsense ads to their blogs.
I have came across many blogs before that do not take advantage of monetizing their blogs. So I am going to share some of my ideas of how I personally would go about turning my blog into a money making machine.
1. One of my favorite affiliate referral programs is Cashcrate join their referral program and promote it on your blog. The more referrals you get the more money that will start to pour in. It is free to join and won't cost you a dime. Click the banner above to get started.
2. People say to constantly add content to your blog. But I say don't burn yourself out and write articles on a natural basis. Something I just started to do is jot down my ideas on a piece of paper or keep a "blog ideas" text document to refer to.
3. Your articles should be unique with relevant content to keep your reading audience coming back for more. This will help getting traffic to your blog and those readers will most likely bookmark your blog for future visits.
4. Use pictures to help visually describe what you are saying. For example, This article is about "Make Money Blogging" I used a picture of money and money motivates people right?
5. Like I said before, Google Adsense is one of the best ways to monetize a blog. Getting an account is free.
Then you can create ads. The ads will be relevant with the content you written. The more people that visit your blog and click on the ads will help you earn money.
6. Comment on other blogging sites that are relevant to yours. If you blog is about "cooking" don't go commenting on other blogs that are about "cars". Find other blogs related to yours. Who knows, maybe you will get inspirational ideas to blog about for you own blog. This is a great way to get others to visit your blog by dropping honest comments on others.
7. You can use your blog to promote products. Lets say your blog was about "movies" or "new movie releases" you could join an affiliate program for example, Netflix and promote Netflix on your blog. All affiliate programs give you your own referral link to help promote their business.
8. Acepting donations through paypal is another method. You need to give your readers a really good reason why they should donate to your blog. This is one method I don't use because to me it makes me look weak and to me it is like begging for money. Use this method only if you think you can pull it off.
9. When you write a new blog article or update your blog in general it is a good idea to "ping" your blog. I'm not going to give a list of ping sites because I don't feel like giving these sites a backlink. You can easily Google "ping my blog" doing so will let search engines and the like that you have updated it.
10. If you are a musician you can make money blogging about your music. Sell your songs in digital formats. Make your own ringtones and sell them. Apply all the methods above to get your music heard. Others can use this as an example even if you are not a musician, you can sell any digital goods that you own or affiliated with to make a profit.
For myself, the easiest way I make money blogging is joining affiliate referral programs like the one Cashcrate offers. Anyone with a blog can easily do this if you are willing to work hard at it. The idea is not to get burned out or bored with it. People that fail and wonder why are most likely the ones that get bored and tired of it and give up. You have to keep at it if you want to see results.
I can't count on my fingers and toes of how many blog sites I been to that try to tell people about a money making system that you can set and forget and expect results within minutes. These are bogus out right, the dumbest ideas and methods that are ripping people off.
If you want to make money blogging, my best advice I can give is to be honest with your audience and let them know exactly what is your selling, promoting, will take patience. What you should do is keep promoting your blog to social bookmarking sites and directories.
These are just my opinions and ideas and I know others have their own and whether you agree or disagree with me, it always comes down to what works for you. If I have helped you than I have done my job for today. Thank you for reading and have a good day.
|Views: 3359 | ||